Tuesday, October 10, 2006

For example

Although I am yet to find the best way to take a picture of this 3D paper handcrafts, this is part of the work I have been doing, they have lots of little details that I will need to take at least 5 pictures of each so you can see them, for example the Catrina in Chanel has see through paper at end of the sleeve, neck and the end of the skirt like one of the greates creations of Karl Lagerfeld, In the one with the little santo there is underwear hanging to be dry, and all the flowers and leaves were glued one by one ( I never thought I would be able to do that). I am still working on more of this, the thing is that when I am in the process of doing one, another idea comes up and I start the other a soon as I finish the first one, although the background is causing problems.. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger L said...

Aunque no se puedan ver hasta los detalles más mínimos, con lo que se puede ver, te digo desde ahorita que están increíbles tus calaquitas. Me pudo encantar la de Chanel, la del Santito (me recordó a Nachooooo Libre....ah, cómo me reí con esa película, por muy boba que haya sido), y la foto escolar, bueno, me super encantó. Felicidades!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger L said...

En realidad, todas, absolutamente todas me encantaron...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home