Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Roadtrip

In a couple of weeks Darwin and I will be heading towards Veracruz, this will be our first roadtrip, well, we didnĀ“t have a car before, I am very exited about the idea even though we know nothing about fixing cars in case this breaks or even change a tire ( I kind of remember ). We have to choose the places we want to visit, we will repeat the rapidos experience and will go to visit his family in the middle of nowhere, ofcourse I will take my camera and the computer so I can take as many pictures as I want, I hope to see some amazing handcrafts. I guess we need to be together and alone to make our relationship stronger. Any suggestions are welcome. This is turning out to be a good year, talking about experiences, again, not much money but I am rich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home