Sunday, October 15, 2006

Butoh


So, it turns out that Darwin did not come in 3 hours, so I went to my parent's house and talk them into going to this Butho dance performance in the Diego Rivera's museum, a friend told me that he would come with me, but it was too late to ask him, besides he just got a new boyfriend and I did not want to bother him, we couldn't wait for Darwin to arrive since the show was at the other side of the city. It was raining and the show was going to take place outdoors, it was freezing but all was worth it as soon as the cello started playing making music along with the water splashing on the floor that by that time was completely black, the pyramid became the background for this japanesse contemporary dance, even though it was rainning the four dancers were great, all dressed in white, making odd dance moves and sounds. It was good, I bet that the one that was shown in the Cervantino festival was amazing. I hope the come to the city so I can go there as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home