Monday, October 16, 2006

What's on my fridge?

Well recently people has been saying that I look good, recovered ( from what? stress? ), meaning that don't look as slim as I used to, and maybe because of that I look healthy, another way of seeing it is that I am fatter than I used to be, which is not so good, when you are over 30 is not so easy to let go of this extra baggage, so I went to my fridge and this is what I found, top shelf full of beer, regular and light, well it is not always like that, we had company, but still who is going to drink it?, medium shelves a slice of pizza a coke, milk for 40 year olds ( is not unusual to be loved by anyone ), some cream, tortillas and engrudo ( that I dont eat ) and big coke and other softdrinks, and at the bottom, vegetables, but those are for Darwin to eat over the week. And on the top a piece of cake, ice and plenty of ice pops which we loooove. So that is why I am chubbier... so as soon as I finish all this, I will start eating better.. wanna a beer?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home